Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You and Me By Debbie Suela

If you're overly excited, you're happy
If I'm overly excited, I'm manic

If you imagine the phone ringing, you're stressed out
If I imagine the phone ringing, I'm psychotic

If you're crying and sleeping all day, you're sad and need time out
If I'm crying and sleeping all day, I'm depressed and need to get up

If you're afraid to leave your house at night, you're cautious
If I'm afraid to leave my house at night, I'm paranoid

If you speak your mind and express your opinions, you're assertive
If I speak my mind and express my opinions, I'm aggressive

If you don't like something and mention it, you're being honest
If I don't like something and mention it, I'm being difficult

If you get angry, you're considered upset
If I get angry, I'm considered dangerous

If you over-react to something, you're sensitive
If I over-react to something, I'm out of control

If you don't want to be around others, you're taking care of yourself and relaxing
If I don't want to be around others, I'm isolating myself and avoiding

If you talk to strangers, you're being friendly
If I talk to strangers, I'm being inappropriate.

For all of the above, you're not told to take a pill or are hospitalized, but I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment